Monday, September 20, 2010

Ohhh Jazz......

Jazzy is not like most puppies. For example I have never really heard her bark. Only whines and wimmpers. But she certinaly has her likes and dislikes....

Likes:
- Ice Cubes.
- Other Dogs.
- Her mommy (my mom).
- Anything that can be chewed and shreded into a million peices.
- Belly rubs.
- Thinking she is a lap puppy.
- To believe she can still fit in small spaces.
- Holding her leash in her mouth while we walk.
- Pine cones.
- Socks.
- And brightly colored toys (prefers brightly colored baby toys)
- Trying to eat rain and gutter water run-off.
- New people.
- And her family (ME!)

But she is not all flowers and daisies. She has many fobias and dislikes for sure.....

Dislikes:
-Cars comming up from behind her.
-Barking dogs.
- Getting wet (swimming, hoses, ect.)
- When people won't play with her or rub her belly.
- Finding out she is to large to fit in small places.
- Unknown sounds.
- School Busses.
- Being yelled at (but who likes that?!)
- Not being aloud to eat people food.
- Not being fed on time.
- And ridding in the car.......
Ridding in the car is not always a jazzy dislike, but it is for us. When she is in the car, she drools like a mad puppy! I have never seen anything like it before! Jazz is my first dog, so when we first brought her home, in the car I was not sure what to expect. But what she did was definitly not something I would have thought about. She looks like we doused her with a hose by the time we arrived at our destination! She stays calm and looks just fine the whole car ride, other than the steady stream of drool comming out the corners of her mouth. We have learned to always keep towl handy and a blanket underneath her!
If you have met Jazzy, and you think I am leaving any characteristics out, please let me know! though it would be very sad if someone other than me could figure that out! Please leave a comment! I love to read them! I love to know when people have read my blog! Thank you! Meredith

1 comment: