Monday, November 22, 2010

missing jazz,jazzy, jasmine (again)

I miss my baby so much!!! i am in chicago and i have been her for 2 and a half days. the only reason I Have not been calling every 10 minutes to talk to the puppy is because I have been surrouned by dogs! I have been staying at my uncles house and they have a dog. He is so sweet! He is such a is fur ball! But they left today to go to their home out in Michigan. No dogs anymore. They took the dog with them. :(. But, my grandma has an 11 year old dog who has the energy of a 5 mnth old puppy!! I have seen her a few times as well and will see her more times this trip. last ut not least, i went with my grandma to work. She works at a animal vet/shelter. I saw dogs, but play with any. I played with 3 little kittens. They were adorable! But, none of them can replace my jazz. I could be in a room filled with a 1,000 puppies and still miss jazzy.
I have been talking to my mom still at home (since it is just my dad and I here) and jazzy seems to be doing fine without me. (Shocker I know. how can she be happy without me?!?! :) I was sent a picture of the baby having her first bath! she will be clean for my return! Yay! No more smelly puppy! Wohoo!!! Who KNOWS when her last bath was! not since we adopted her in July thats for sure!!!
Anyway, I can not wait to see her on thursday!! I MISS YOU JAZZY!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment